Final Kinetic Typography

I feel like my typography was very successful and I was proud on what I had accomplished on this project. Although I think mine was pretty good, the other students did so much more of a better job then I did. You would be amazed the amount of work that put into their own project and look on what they made so far, it amazed me on some of the other students done on their own projects.

I planned on making the samurai image or trace it on illustrator to post in the art show or something like that, I didn’t figure out what I was going to do with the other image though. I can figure something out to put into art show. After all I prefer Photoshop and Illustrator. I am kinda nervous entering my own pieces into the show though, but I can’t wait to see what other people did with theirs in their own fields in the art show! It is the first time I enter in a contest where other people could view my work and they might judge mine with or against other pieces, HOWEVER I love the thought of art piece that based off from a culture originated from China.

First block with English three is pretty easy since I’m fine with with English and I didn’t have very much problems with it. It’s just Math I’m weakest at and had struggles with in the past with other schools before I joined the Academy.  Because people have strengths and weaknesses the Academy is a good fit for many people. My major is a good fit for me. I am able to work in my  class for my second block Digital Communications class because of my strength and comes by easier. I’m still learning new things in that class such as Tutorials, Examples, demonstrations and so forth such as my job shadowing experience.